Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Here are the latest updates at Rachel's Place!

Erika Stevens is now the Featured Cover Girl. Erika is also my newest Lingerie Model. I have added the following girls to my Tgirl Directory: Erika Stevens, Samantha Prescott, Steph Angel, and Julia Beacon. I have created an “Interactive Areas” page where you can have some interaction with our site here and others! I have updated theSite Map a bit. I have created a Blog for Rachel’s Place … please join in and leave comments/thoughts! You can also access the Blog on the Interactive Areas page. I have updated the Member’s Page, Visitor’s Photos Page, and the TG Surveys/Polls Page. I added Belinda Elliot and Angie Marie Rineheart to the Bridal Tgirls page! I added several new photos to Stephanie Mary’s Cover Girl page. I have started a “Rachel’s Place Chat” area. This is for conversing with anyone who happens to be visiting the website at the same time, or a different time. I am revising my Personal Lingerie Favorites to include larger pics of me posing in all sorts of lingerie including bras, panties, slips, and petticoats - hope you like them! Testing out a new Coppermine gallery format.
Here is the beautiful Erika Stevens, who is the current Featured Cover Girl and also a Lingerie Model on my website!











An important note ... If you want to add a comment on any of my posts, just click on the post listed on the right hand side of my blog. I hope you take the time to comment on my posts, on me, or on anything you'd like!


















No comments:

Post a Comment