Sunday, May 15, 2016

Below are the updates you will find at Rachel's Place beginning May 17th !!!



Shannon is now the Featured Cover Girl. Shannon is also my newest Lingerie Model. I have added 3 banners/link on the Fashion and Transformation page to Emma’s 3 Etsy sites. She is offering a 10% discount to visitors of Rachel’s Place (see the page for discount code)! I have added the same 3 banners/links on the main Lingerie page. I added several bridal pics to Angie Rineheart’s Cover Girl page. I have added a few more “wall of panties” pics to the Lingerie page. Don’t forget to email me your bridal pics for the special 2016 Bridal Gallery that will be posted at Rachel’s Place in June (femininetgirl@yahoo.com). The deadline is May 31st!!! I have updated the Site Map to include the Bridal Tgirls and 2016 Bridal Gallery pages.










No comments:

Post a Comment