Monday, August 1, 2016

Rachel's Place Update - August 1st

Below are the updates you will find at Rachel's Place today, August 1, 2016!


Kelly Fowler is now the Featured Cover Girl. I have added the following girls to my Tgirl Directory: Claire JW, Elaine Louise, Faye Provan, Joolz, Lisa Colette Thomas, Naomi Moseling, Nichole Hendricks, andSarah TV. I have added 3 new Panties Videos featuring little ‘ol me on my personal Lingerie Gallery 3. I added 9 new pics to Rebecca George’s Lingerie Model page. Added Abby Lauren, Lauren Smith, Marabellla Daweter, and Christina d’Yvonto the 2016 Bridal Gallery. There’s still time to be added, just email me with your bridal pic(s) - femininetgirl@yahoo.com. I treid to re-create Cover Girl pages for Krystal Forbes and for Kyrie, both of whom were Cover Girls in 2005. Regrettably, I could not except for their Cover Girl award photos. I added 2 new photos to Cassidy Lynn’s Cover Girl page. I added one new pic of a wall of nylon panties to the Lingerie page (top left corner of the page). I added 2 photos to the Lingerie Catalog Photos page. I added new photos of me to my 2016 Gallery, my Lingerie Gallery 3, and my Portraits page.


No comments:

Post a Comment