Saturday, December 17, 2016

Rachel's Place Update For December 17th!

Hi all, below are the updates you will find at Rachel's Place this  morning! I have started to develop my new Transgendered Survey! The last one I did had over 2000 responses and I hope the new one will surpass that. I have also included below yet another pic of me wearing one of my many bras!

Jodie Dawson is now the Featured Cover Girl. I have added the following girls to my Tgirl Directory: Jodie Dawson, Caitlyn-Katy, Sandra VC, and Stephanie Anne Philips. Nikki Welsh was removed from Rachel’s Place at her request. I corrected the link on the site map to the Visitors’ Photos page. Felicia Alexis, Jayne Schmidt,Andrew Alemendarez, Carole Lotte, Danielle Woodbury, and Jenny Lynn are the newest members of Rachel’s Place. I added several new pics to Cassidy Lynn’s Cover Girl page. I have added the December 2016 issue of Pretty Tgirls Magazine to the TG Magazines Page 2. The December PTG Cover Girl, Amanda Richards, has been added to the PTG page. **The 2017 Pretty Tgirls Group Calendar is now available on the PTG page (thanks so much Barbara!)**


No comments:

Post a Comment