Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Rachel's Place Update For February 1, 2017

Below are the updates you will find at Rachel's Place this morning! I have also added a pic of me going way back to 2004. I had just returned to my hotel from a lovely evening with another TGirl. We actually spent more than 2 hours cuddling and kissing! This was the first time I kissed another TGirl and it was really nice!

Lisa Monroe is now the Featured Cover Girl. I have added the following girls to my Tgirl Directory: Karen Palin, Karyn ME, Lisa Monroe, Misty Smiles, and Sabryna Stella Venturini. I added new pics toCassidy Lynn’s Cover Girl page. I added the PTG Miss 2017 (Carollyn Olson) and the Miss January (Tonya Christensen) to the PTG page. I added the January 2017 issue of Pretty Tgirls Magazine to the TG Magazines page 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment