Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Rachel's Place Update For February 15th!!!

Below are the updates you will find today at Rachel's Place!

As I usually do, I have also added a new pic of me wearing a bra and panties! These panties are Shadowline all nylon panties. No cotton gusset, just soft, silky nylon panties! You can buy them on Amazon.com (as I did) or go to Shadowline's own website.

Helen Turner is now the Featured Cover Girl. I have added the following girls to my Tgirl Directory: Helen Turner , Stephanie Cutie, Adri Kiss, Haley Thomas, and Paula R. I added one new pic to Cassidy Lynn’s Cover Girl page and 2 new pics to Cassidy’s Lingerie Model page. I also updated her Lingerie Model page to use the new gallery format. I added the February 2017 issue of Pretty TGirls Magazine to the TG Magazines page 2. I added the February PTG Cover Girl (Stephanie Anne Jeffries) to the PTG page.

No comments:

Post a Comment