Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Rachel's Place Update For April 17th !

Below are the updates you will find at Rachel's Place for April 17th. I've also included a pic of me wearing a bra and chiffon petticoat !

Dayna DemarcoNigella RolfeSabrina Bach, and Tina Martini are now the Featured Cover Girls. Due to a “backlog” of sorts in girls to be Cover Girls, I will try to catch up by having multiple Featured Cover Girls for a bit. However, each Featured Cover Girl has her very own page still. I have added the following girls to my Tgirl Directory: Dayna DemarcoNigella RolfeSabrina Bach, and Tina Martini. I removed Jessie Pierce as a Cover Girl and Lingerie Model at her request. I have added several new pics of Gloria Mundi to the Visitors page and have updated that gallery format. I added two new pics to Isabella Ross’s Lingerie Model page.










No comments:

Post a Comment