Saturday, May 13, 2017

Rachel's Place Update For May 4th (a bit late!)

Below are the updates you will find at Rachel's Place beginning May 4th. I apologize for the late post here! I also have included a close-up of me too!

Lisa Colette Thomas, Nora Simone, Sarah Lindeque, and Lauren Smith are now the Featured Cover Girls. Due to a “backlog” of sorts in girls to be Cover Girls, I will try to catch up by having multiple Featured Cover Girls for a bit. However, each Featured Cover Girl has her very own page still. I have added the following girls to my Tgirl Directory: Lauren Smith and Sarah Lindeque. I have added Cover Girl collages to the following Cover Girl pages (a bit late I know): Dayna Demarco, Nigella Rolfe, Sabrina Bach, and Tina Martini. I have added the April PTG Cover Girl (Vickie Fairfax) and the May PTG Cover Girls (Bobbie Vance and Michelle Jamison) to the PTG page. I have added the April and May 2017 issues pf Pretty Tgirls Magazine to the TG Magazines page 2. I reformatted the TG Resources page so all the links would show. Sarah Lindeque is the newest Lingerie Model.





No comments:

Post a Comment