Friday, June 30, 2017

Rachel's Place Update For June 28th!

Below are the updates you will find at Rachel's Place. I (of course) added a new pic of me too!

♥ June 28, 2017: Julie Simms, Amanda Jane Carter, and Kristina Marie are now the Featured Cover Girls. I have added the following girls to my Tgirl Directory: Julie Simms, Sheila Tampa, Chrissy Daniels, Rosie Petite, Amanda Jane Carter, Katie Rachelle, and Sophie Stewart. I updated Patricia Wester’s photo in my Tgirl Directory per her request. I added several photos of Sheila Tampa to the Visitor Pics page. Sheila is also the newest member of Rachel’s Place!Amanda Jane Carter and Nita are my newest Lingerie Models ! I updated Karen Roberts Lingerie Model Page and re-formatted her gallery. I added many new Lingerie Catalog Pics to that page and re-formatted the gallery. Voting is now open for The Most Beautiful Cover Girl here at Rachel’s Place. This is the third of many voting polls to determine the semi-finalists and then the finalists. The semi-finalists from the second poll are: Jennifer Williams, Alex, Andrea Nicole Baker, and Isis Win (there was a tie between 2 girls)!!! Every 2 weeks there will be a new voting poll. Each voting poll has 25 girls to choose from (there are over 275 Cover Girls here at Rachel’s Place!). Eventually, there will be 10 finalists with the top 3 girls receiving special recognition and prizes!!! Vote now (only once please per voting poll). Also, don’t forget to take the 2017 Transgender Survey! After July 8th, I will not be posting any new Cover Girls to allow the voting competition to include everyone and I need a rest (smile)! I added (finally) the June issue of Pretty Tgirls Magazine to the TG Magazines, page 2. I added a TG Magazines page 3 for future magazine issues and updated the site map.





No comments:

Post a Comment