Friday, July 21, 2017

Rachel's Place - Past and Current Updates!

I haven't posted several updates to Rachel's Place and I'm so sorry. So, to catch up, below are the updates that I haven't mentioned here. I've also included a pic of me showing off my petticoats and panties!

♥ July 21, 2017: Voting is now open for The Most Beautiful Cover Girl here at Rachel’s Place. This is the sixth of many voting polls to determine the semi-finalists and then the finalists. The semi-finalists from the fifth poll are: Lily Blinz, Kyoko Matsushita, and Natassia Crystal !!! Every 2 weeks there will be a new voting poll. Each voting poll has 25 girls to choose from (there are over 275 Cover Girls here at Rachel’s Place!). Eventually, there will be 10 finalists with the top 3 girls receiving special recognition and prizes!!! Vote now (only once please per voting poll). Also, don’t forget to take the2017 Transgender Survey! I have added Hannah Beth to my Tgirl Directory. I have added a few new pics to Nita’sLingerie Model page. I have added several new pics to Amber Lake’s Cover Girl page. I added several new pics to Natsha Night’s Cover Girl page.

♥ July 14, 2017: Chantal Marie is now the Featured Cover Girl. I have added the following girls to my Tgirl Directory: Chantal Marie, Sabrina MacTavish, Tana Yuklova, and Sophie Lynne.




♥ July 12, 2017: Voting is now open for The Most Beautiful Cover Girl here at Rachel’s Place. This is the fifth of many voting polls to determine the semi-finalists and then the finalists. The semi-finalists from the fourth poll are: Heidi Phox, Stephanie Wardlow, and Jamie Grae !!! Every 2 weeks there will be a new voting poll. Each voting poll has 25 girls to choose from (there are over 275 Cover Girls here at Rachel’s Place!). Eventually, there will be 10 finalists with the top 3 girls receiving special recognition and prizes!!! Vote now (only once please per voting poll). Also, don’t forget to take the2017 Transgender Survey! I have added the July 2017 PTG Cover Girl to the PTG page (Amy Williamson). I have added the July 2017 issue of Pretty Tgirls Magazine to the TG Magazines page 3. Dawn Michelle is the newest member of Rachel’s Place! I have updated the results of the 2017 Transgender Survey.




♥ July 6, 2017: Voting is now open for The Most Beautiful Cover Girl here at Rachel’s Place. This is the fourth of many voting polls to determine the semi-finalists and then the finalists. The semi-finalists from the third poll are: Marisa Richards, Tammy Trueheart, and Monika Catherine !!! Every 2 weeks there will be a new voting poll. Each voting poll has 25 girls to choose from (there are over 275 Cover Girls here at Rachel’s Place!). Eventually, there will be 10 finalists with the top 3 girls receiving special recognition and prizes!!! Vote now (only once please per voting poll). Also, don’t forget to take the 2017 Transgender Survey! I have added the following girls to my Tgirl Directory: Julia Panther . I have added Tasi Zuriack’s site “Sister House” to the TG Resources page. I have corrected the link for The Fashionable Woman (Tasi’s blog) on the TG Resources page. Tasi has agreed to let me post some article on my site applicable to Understanding Tgirls!!! I have placed the results thus far for the Most Beautiful Cover Girl on the TG Surveys and Polls page and removed them from the 2017 Surveys page.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely site and really enjoyed reading your bio. I too adore full cut nylon panties and other vintage lingerie. I've been an avid collector of panties and lingerie for most of my life. I'm still in the closet with wife but have explored modeling lingerie for lady friends. Would love to share experiences with you, I think we have a lot in common. I also have an enormous lingerie wardrobe that I know you'd enjoy. My email: sandra_tv46@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete